To share your dreams is to take one step closer to them. I never realized how scary it was to share dreams (especially on the internet), until I realized how long I had been avoiding it. There's always that chance that they won't come true but guess what? It's better to dream and fail than to not dream at all. What's life without a little dreaming!?
My 2014 wedding season has officially come to an end. I photographed my last wedding this past Saturday! I ended up shooting 11 weddings this season which I was super happy about and I have four booked for 2015! So with that, let the goal/dream listing commence. I will probably add to this as the year goes on! :D What are your dreams for 2015?!
- Shoot fifteen to twenty weddings in 2015
- Be featured on Style Me Pretty
- Be featured in a magazine
- Shoot a destination wedding (anywhere that's not a surrounding state to VA)
- Shoot all film for a portrait or engagement session
- Book 10 or more 2016 seniors and work on getting my senior rep program going
- Order a sample album
- Shoot a wedding at one of my favorite Charlottesville venues
- Research SEO and get my website higher on Google search
- Advertise that I want to shoot destination weddings
- Photograph a destination elopement
- Go to a photography conference (WPPI, United, etc.)