Learning about people is something I find fascinating. Everyone has their fun stories and interesting facts that you'd never know if you didn't ask. So today I want to share a little behind the scenes about me!
1. I have entomophobia, a fear of bugs. I just discovered this about myself.
2. I begged for many years to be home-schooled...... Although I probably would have learned more, I enjoyed my high school experience. For the most part. Haha.
3. I used to HATE having my picture taken. My love for photography changed that and now I see every opportunity to be in a picture with someone as a memory I want to hold onto.
4. Whitney Port from the Hills tweeted me a few months ago.
5. I witnessed an armed robbery. Straight up terrifying.
6. I've never seen the Lion King.
7. I want to learn archery.
8. I've never been on a roller coaster.
9. I want to marry someone who can sail. No pressure, guys.
10. I backed into a pole the first week of having my brand new car, not long after getting my license. Hahahaa. I've only told two people that.... I'm a safe driver, I promise.
Hope you enjoyed that! Feel free to share a fact about yourself! :) And get excited for some wedding pictures coming in the next week or two!! I can't wait to share them! For now, here's a little sneak peek.