1. Starbucks - Could it be more obvious? If you follow my blog or my Instagram or my Twitter or you know me in any way, I seriously have an addiction. It's not just that I love Starbucks, which I do, but I literally have a caffeine addiction at all times. Haha. I'm working on it.
2. Double chocolatey chip frappuccino - What a name. This goes with what I just wrote about Starbucks but I need to make a separate bullet to express how this is what's helping me with my addiction. HAHAHA. This frappe has no coffee. Plus one for my addiction. Minus one for my health and bank account.
3. Journal - Journals are really special for me. I'm the type of person who desperately has to write out my feelings all the time. It just makes me feel better and I'm thankful for journals that I can carry around and hash out my feelings in.
4. Dark chocolate covered almonds - Yes, dark chocolate. They're pretty darn good.
5. Pomegranate blackberry tea - This stuff is so delicious. It's been one of my favorite drinks for many, many years but just recently have I been buying it by the dozen. Not really, but kind of. Haha. Martin's is the only place near us that sells it so I tend to make a trip there every week. :)
6. Flowers - Man, spring is here and my heart is bursting. I really don't know why I'm so excited but I'm realizing more and more how I just want to be outside and how winter kept me from doing that. I love to see the flowers bloom and add color to everything that has been brown for so long.
7. MyFitnessPal - This is an application I have had on my iPhone for a long time but could never get in the habit of using. Basically, it tracks your calories and exercise and weight loss if that's what you're using it for. I don't use it as much to track my weight as to just see how many calories I really do take in every day. It's scary but it's so helpful because I understand why I gain weight and what foods are doing it.
8. Claritin-D - What would I do without my Claritin? The pollen is definitely out and about in the air and it's possible that I would just collapse and die if allergy medicine didn't exist.
9. Modelland by Tyra Banks - Yes, really. I just started this book and so far, I love it! I thought it would be silly and that I wouldn't enjoy it but I really do! But then again, my favorite genre is teen romance... Anywho, Tyra is actually quite a talented writer.
10. Running - This is another app and it's called Running. It's a Nike app and it tracks your runs and how many calories you burned. Can you tell I'm into health? Haha. Actually, I just like to pretend. I'm really not that healthy. Hahaha.
11. Canon 1V - WOOO! I just got this film camera and it's so glorious!!! I'm about to send off my first roll of Fuji to a lab and I cannot wait to see my images!
12. The Bachelor/Sean Lowe - Oh God, what is happening to me? Oh, that's right. I'm obsessed with reality television. Hahaha. I just started watching the latest season of the Bachelor and I don't understand why there aren't more guys like Sean. WHY, WORLD?!
13. Chipotle - Mhmmmmm. I went to Chipotle for the first time last summer with my good friend Melo and ever since, I've been in love. That's all. I just really love food.
14. Mountains - I'm so thankful for mountains. I don't love the town I live in but the mountains make it worth it! I need to go on a hike and visit my mountains.
15. Keeping Up With the Kardashians - Here I go again with my reality t.v. I think I'm stooping to some terrible level in life. But actually, after watching all the Kardashian shows, I really respect their family. They seem like cool people. I'd love to meet them one day.