A few things....
1. I just bought a flash, you guys. A flash. And I wanted to buy a lens instead. But this flash will bring me great joy in dark places. So I had to buy it.
2. I've been entering giveaways like it's my job lately. I better win something good sometime soon.
3. I reallllly want an iPad. The problem is I really don't know what I'd do with it. I think I have a case of the Apples.
4. I put my battery grip on my camera and now it's like one hundred and fifty eight pounds heavier. Is it worth all that?
5. I haven't had Starbucks in a week (it was really hard) and I conveniently have about five coffee dates the rest of this week so I'm going to have to start over with that little money-saving, dieting shenanigan next week. ;)
6. I like opals and am fascinated by nice rings.
7. There are reasons why I haven't been shopping since the summer. Well, one obvious reason. I spend money. But I went to Charlottesville a couple days ago and bought stuff... And that flash I had to buy? Yeah. Bye bye money. Meredith needs to go to Shoppers Anonymous.
8. TWO MORE MONTHS UNTIL I SEE MY BEST FRIEND.
9. I love fall more than life itself.
10. I have done a lot of driving lately and it's been totally awesome because I love driving.
11. I'm going to see Jackson Browne today and I don't really know who he is....
12. The Vampire Diaries is back on.