I haven't spent too much time with friends so far this summer but the little time I have makes me realize how much I love my friends and how much I love summer. A couple nights ago, I went to hang out with a couple friends and all we did was watch New Girl, eat popsicles, and fight over who got to snuggle with the dogs, but it was so fun. I'd love to go to Disney World, go out of the country, or maybe just go to a waterpark, but I'm so simple. I love talking with friends, taking pictures, and blogging. Oh, and coffee. But if that's all I had, I hope I'd be happy. And because I live a simple life, I'm not a terribly busy person and I like to plan trips. I say that all the time but I thought a list needed to be made so I could hold myself accountable. Here are my plans/hopes for the summer so far.
1. Go to the beach!!! This isn't necessarily a simple thing but I haven't been on vacation in a few years so I really couldn't be any more excited.
2. Take a trip to Short Pump mall with either my mom or a couple friends. Or both. On different days.
3. Visit my grandparents in North Carolina.
4. Take a trip to Virginia Beach with my Small Group for the day.
5. Travel to Williamsburg to explore, shop, and take pictures.
6. Have a photoshoot with at least one person so I can truly use my new camera!
7. Second shoot a wedding. This is up in the air right now but I'm hoping it works out!
8. Eat popsicles, roast s'mores, and stay up late with friends.
Those are my eight goals for the summer. Some of them will definitely happen and some may not. We'll see how this goes.