Okay, so I wanted to post something today but I haven't taken many exciting pictures so I decided I would just do a "Twenty Things" post. I'm just going to list twenty things that you may or may not know about me. Haa. This should be good. The truth comes out...
1. I am obsessed with the colors lime green and turquoise, especially when they are together.
2. I have played trumpet for five years.
3. I have OCD... Seriously, I do. But I'm not really proud of it.
4. Both of my eyes are completely different prescriptions. One eye is farsighted and one is nearsighted.
5. I'm actually not very good at drawing. No scratch that. I'm terrible. I don't know how I managed to draw those drawings that I blogged about. I think it's just because I can design patterns. And unfortunately, that is all. Ask me to draw a person or an animal, and it actually makes me embarrassed. But I laugh anyway. =). Haha.
6. I knit and crochet. I used to do it all the time but I just don't really have the patience anymore I guess.
7. I really love electronics. HA. So weird...
8. In the winter and fall, I will wear a scarf everyday. HA. I say "I will" because I just got some awesome scarves. And I love them!!
9. Right now, I love to photograph people more than anything else, although nature comes in second. =).
10. I have two older brothers.
11. I either want to live on a farm or in a big city. No in between. Haha.
12. I have the most incredible friends in the world.
13. I think I have short-term memory loss. I might not but I seriously think I do. HA.
14. I will never own anything besides a Mac. =).
15. I am a huge coffee fan, but the sad part is that it makes me nauseated. =(. Usually I drink it anyways. Haaa.
16. I have braces for the second time. We can talk about that later. It makes me sad to think about it.
17. I'm a believer. A big believer. I love Jesus. =).
18. If I could visit any place in the world, it would probably be Hawaii. Or Cayman (again). Or New Zealand.
19. I can't make decisions. See above. Aha.
20. I've always wanted a horse. ALWAYS. And I plan to get one one day, even if it lives in my front yard. =D.